1. Health and fitness should be part of your life; it should not take over your life.
2. You get out of something what you put into it.
3. A fit and healthy body stimulates a fit and healthy mind.
4. Exercise need not be a chore. It can be something you enjoy.
5. Exercise is often tough. It's meant to be, but the sense of achievement afterwards more than makes up for it.
6. The only bad workout is the one you don't do!
7. Take advice but adapt it to suit your needs.
8. You cannot 'out-exercise' a bad diet, so eat well AND exercise.
9. There are no 'good' or 'bad' foods - just foods that affect you differently.
10. Be kind to yourself. If you need a day off from exercise and healthy eating, take a day off.