About Your Personal
Trainer Aylia Fox
Following a successful career as a newspaper and TV journalist, I decided to turn my personal passion for health and fitness into a profession.
Now, I get immense pleasure from helping people transform their lives by changing the way they exercise, eat and think.
My clients include (or have included):
celebrities, sports people, dancers, clergy, politicians, psychologists, plumbers, stay-at-home mums, pre and post natal ladies, , 'City' workers, students and people recovering from illness or injury.
I worked as a fitness instructor in gyms for a short while but became disillusioned with the laissez-faire attitude of the well known clubs/brands who seemed to care more about profit than professionalism.
So I left; some of the also-disillusioned customers followed me - and FoxFitness was born.
My expertise now includes:
* General fitness
* Weight loss/fat loss
* Aerobic fitness
* Strength and endurance training
* Body conditioning
* Body sculpting/toning
* Core and abs
* Functional training
* Nutritional analysis and planning
* Flexibility and mobility
* Sports-specific training
* Mindfulness techniques
I believe the following:
1. Health and fitness should be part of your life; it should not take over your life.
2. You get out of something what you put into it.
3. A fit and healthy body leads to a fit and healthy mind.
4. Exercise does not need to be a chore. It can be something you enjoy.
5. Exercise is often tough. It's meant to be, but feeling good about yourself afterwards more than makes up for it.
6. If you make exercise part of your routine, then it feels 'normal.'
7. Take advice but adapt it to suit your needs.
8. You cannot 'out-exercise' bad nutrition.
9. There are no 'good' or 'bad' foods - just foods that affect you differently.
10. Let go occasionally. Eat what you like and forget about exercise.
For more details and to book your FREE consultation and taster session, call Aylia Fox:
020 8319 2843
or 07835 260895